T Club League
Forget Barca and Real Madrid. We now have our own version of La Liga. This year we kick of the first ever T Club League.
Participants will play six rounds over the course of the year, with three rounds played at T Calvia and three at T Palma Puntiro. The tournament will have two categories for men and and two for women with prizes for the top two players in each according to the totals of their top four rounds.
The winners will be announced at a special awards dinner at T-elicious Palma on 30th of November.
T CLUB LEAGUE 2024 RULES
- All players with a valid licence from the Spanish Golf Federation may participate in the league, as well as players with a foreign licence who present their handicap certificate within a maximum period of 7 days before each round.
- The handicap will be limited to 34 for ladies and 28 for gentlemen.
- The rounds will take place in one day and 18 holes will be played.
- The tee bars will be yellow for men and red for women.
- The registration fee for the league will be 75€ per player. The registration fee includes the dinner of the final to be held in the restaurant of T Golf Palma Puntiró on the 30th of November.
- T Club Members of T Golf Calvia will not have to pay any green fee associated with each event either at T Golf Palma or T Golf Calvia.
- T Golf Palma members and subscribers will not have to pay any green fee associated to the events held at T Golf Palma. They will have to pay a green fee of 70€ when playing at T Golf Calvia.
- External players who want to participate will have to pay a green fee of 85€ for each round.
- The registration must be done through the following link: HERE
- Registration for each of the events can be made through the following links, in PALMA or in CALVIA, or by calling the reception of the course where the event will be held.
- Method of Play:
- The competition will be played under the individual Stableford modality.
- When counting the points to establish the Ranking order, the two worst results of each player will be discarded, thus counting a total of 4 events.
- The ranking will be published on the website www.t-golf.club in the Tournaments section.
Rules of Play:
- The tournaments will be played in accordance with the Rules of the Game approved and in force by the Royal Spanish Golf Federation and the Local Rules established by the Circuit Committee.
- Distance measuring devices are permitted. Other elements such as elevation, wind, humidity, etc. are not allowed to be measured.
- During the six rounds, a referee will be available to the players. His telephone number will be provided with the local rules of the day.
Dates and Schedule:
- The league will consist of 6 rounds, the dates of which will be established and communicated in advance.
*The dates may be modified in case of adverse weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances.
- 1st round: 25th February at T Golf Calvia
- 2nd round: 2nd March at T Golf Palma Puntiro
- 3rd round: 2nd June at T Golf Calvia
- 4th Round: 7th July at T Golf Calvia
- 5th Round: 8th September at T Golf Palma Puntiro
- 6th Round: 10th November at T Golf Palma Puntiro
- Dinner and prize-giving ceremony on 30th November at T-elicious Palma
Categories and Prizes:
The following categories and prizes are established:
- First Category Gentlemen (Handicap ≤ 14,4): Prizes to the first and second classified handicap.
- Second Category Gentlemen (Handicap between 14.5 and 28.4): Prizes for the first and second classified handicap.
- Ladies, Single Category (Handicap ≤ 34’4): Prizes to the first, second, third and fourth classified handicap.
- Scratch Special Prize indistinct.
The awards ceremony will take place after the last round at T Golf Palma during the dinner at the end of the league.
For the categories, the HCP updated on the date of the first round 24.02. is taken into account. If your HCP is 1st category and then you move up in HCP, your category remains in 1st category throughout the rounds.
- PRIZES to the value of 33.000 euros*:
- Flight in Business Class to Johannesburg. 3 nights at the Royal Madikwe Luxury Safari Lodge in the Naledi Suite or Korone Suite (return flights to Johannesburg for one person, stay for two persons)
- Flight in Economy Class to Johannesburg. 3 nights at the Royal Madikwe Luxury Safari Lodge in the Naledi Suite or Korone Suite (return flights to Johannesburg for one person, stay for two persons)
- Two nights at the Gran Hotel Son Net, in the Galilea Junior Suite, with breakfast, lunch, dinner accompanied with wine , private visit to the Son Net vineyards, wine tasting and massage treatment, for 2 people
- Two nights in a suite at the Arts Hotel Barcelona with breakfast, for 2 people
- 2 stays of 2 nights each at the Kimpton Aysla Mallorca including breakfast, dinner and spa for 2 persons
- Day trip on the Kuro Boat
- A designer piece of furniture from Estudio Negre
- Jewel of Relojería Alemana
*Prizes cannot be accumulated.
In the event of a tie, the following criteria shall be applied to determine the ranking:
- a) In case of a tie, the best discarded round will be taken into account, if the tie continues, the second discarded round will be taken into account.
- b) If the tie persists, the prize will be drawn between the winners.
- Final Provisions:
- Participation in the league implies acceptance of these regulations.
- Any situation not covered by these rules will be resolved by the organising committee.
Date of entry into force: 02.03.2024